Papers in ISI journals
- N. Suciu, C. Vamoş, J. Vanderborght, H. Hardelauf and H. Vereecken, Numerical investigations on erogodicity of solute transport in heterogeneous aquifers, Water Resour. Res., 42 (2006), art. id.: W04409. (Impact factor: 2.447)
- N. Suciu, J.P. Eberhard and C. Vamoş, Evaluation of the first-order approximations for transport in heterogeneous media, Water Resour. Res., v. 42 (2006), art. id.: W11504. (Impact factor: 2.447)
- M.-C. Anisiu, Th. Kotoulas, Construction of 3D potentials from a pre-assigned two-parametric family of orbits, Inverse Problems 22 (2006), 2255-2269. (Impact factor: 1.260)
- B. E. Rhoades, Ş. M . Şoltuz, The equivalence between T-stabilities of Mann and Ishikawa iterations, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 318 (2006), 472-475. (Impact factor: 0.473)
- P. Mitrea, A. Imbroane, A. I. Mitrea, M-C Anisiu, Multi-resolution analysis, numerical methods and inverse dynamics, integrated in software instruments for performance improving in the satellite remote sensing, 2006 IEEE-TTTC International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics, Vol. 1, Miclea and Stoian eds., Cluj-Napoca, 2006, 475-479
Papers in international journals, indexed in Mathscinet and ZBL
- B. E. Rhoades, Ş. M. Şoltuz, The equivalence of Mann and Ishikawa iterations dealing with uniformly pseudocontractive maps without bounded range, Tamkang J. Math. 37 (3) (2006).
- B. E. Rhoades, Ş. M . Şoltuz, The convergence of an implicit mean value iteration, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 2006 ID 68369.
- B. E. Rhoades and Ş. M. Şoltuz, The equivalence between Mann and Ishikawa iterations dealing with generalized contractions, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 2006, article ID 54653.
- B. E. Rhoades, Ş. M. Şoltuz, The convergence of mean value iteration for a family of maps, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci. 2005: 21, 3479-3485. (published in 28 dec. 2005)
- V. Gupta, T. Shervashidze, M. Crăciun, Rate of approximation for certain Durrmeyer operators, Georgian Mathematical Journal, vo. 13 (2006), no.2, 277-284.
- C.I. Gheorghiu, A.C. Muresan, On the long time energy conservation by high order geometric integrators, PADEU 17(2006), p. 207-213 (Published by the Astron. Dept. of the Eotvos Univ. Budapest)
- C. Blaga, M.-C. Anisiu, G. Bozis, New solutions in the direct problem of Dynamics, PADEU 17(2006), 13-23
Papers in proceedings of international conferences, published with ISBN
- D. Otrocol, Data dependence of the fixed points set for a Lotka-Volterra system, Proceedings of the International Conference on Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, July 5-8, 331-336, 2006, ISBN 973-686-961-X, 978-973-686-961-7.
Papers in journals monitored/ranked by CNCSIS
- N. Suciu and C.Vamoş, Evaluation of overshooting errors in particle methods for diffusion by biased global random walk, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., v. 35, 2006 no. 1, pp. 119-126.
- M. Crăciun, On a compound approximation operator of D.D. Stancu type, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., 35 (2006), 33-40.
- C.I. Gheorghiu, A.C. Muresan, On the accuracy of Stoermer/Verlet method as the numerical integrator of the n-body problem – application to solar system, Rom. Astron. J., v. 16 (2006) no. 1, pp. 93-102.
- D. Otrocol, Differentiability with respect to a parameter for a Lotka-Volterra system with delays, via step method, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., Vol 35, no. 1, 83-86, 2006.
- D. Otrocol, Iterative functional-differential system with retarded argument, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., v. 35 (2006) no. 2, 147-160.
- D. Otrocol, Numerical solutions of Lotka-Volterra system with delay by spline functions of even degree, Studia Univ. Babeş-Bolyai, Mathematica, Vol 51, no. 4, 167-180, 2006.
- D. Otrocol, Data dependence for the solution of a Lotka-Volterra system with two delays, Mathematica, Vol 48 (71), no. 1, 61-68, 2006
- S. Cobzas, C. Mustăţa, Best approximation in spaces with asymmetric norm, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 35, no. 1 (2006), 17-31.
- C. Mustăţa, On the converses of the reduction principle in inner product spaces, Studia Univ. Babeş-Bolyai, Mathematica, vol LI, nr.3 (2006), 97-104.
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Anisiu, Refinement of some inequalities for means, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., v. 35 (1) (2006), 5-10.
- I.Păvăloiu, Bilateral approximations of solutions of equations by order three Steffensen-Type methods, Studia Univ. Babeş-Bolyai, Mathematica, Vol LI, Nr.3, 2006, pp.105-114.
- I. Păvăloiu, On a Steffensen-Hermite type method for approximating the solutions of nonlinear equations, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 35, no. 1, 2006, pp. 87-94.
- I. Păvăloiu, Bilateral approximations of the roots of scalar equations by Lagrange-Aitken-Steffensen method of order three, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 35, no. 2, 2006, pp. 173-182.
- Ş. M. Şoltuz, Errors estimation for implicit Mann iteration, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 35:1 (2006), 117-118.
- Ş. M. Şoltuz, The equivalence between the T-stabilities of modified Mann-Ishikawa and Mann-Ishikawa iterations, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., v. 35 no. 2 (2006), 221-224.
Papers in other proceedings
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Anisiu, Proprietăţi ale funcţiei de complexitate pentru subcuvinte, Tiberiu Popoviciu Seminar of Functional Equations, Approximation and Convexity, Cluj-Napoca, 25-29 octombrie 2006, pp. 7-9