J. Numer. Anal. Approx. Theory
- is a single-blind, peer-reviewed journal which publishes, since 1972, original papers in all areas of Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory;
- is edited by Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romanian Academy) and printed by the Publishing House of the Romanian Academy;
- its former name is Revue d'analyse numérique et de théorie de l'approximation (see the history section);
- all its papers are freely available at the "free archives" section, either scanned (1972-2000), or latex-pdf (since 2001);
- considers for publication only papers written in English;
- contains papers reviewed by MathSciNet (AMS) and ZBMath (with a possible delay for the recent published papers). The MR and ZBL codes are in process of insertion on each article website (starting with 1972), in the end of the abstract field.
ISSN 2457-6794, ISSN-E 2501-059X