Papers in ISI journals
- N. Suciu and P. Knabner, Comment on “Spatial moments analysis of kinetically sorbing solutes in aquifer with bimodal permeability distribution” by M. Massabo, A. Bellin, and A. J. Valocchi, Water Resources Research, v. 45 (2009), art. id. W05601. (Impact Factor: 2.398)
- N. Suciu, C. Vamoş, F.A. Radu, H. Vereecken and P. Knabner, Persistent memory of diffusing particles, Physical Review E, v. 80 (2009) no. 6, article id.: 061134, (Impact Factor: 2.400).
- Ş.M. Şoltuz, Solving inverse problems via hemicontractive maps, Nonlinear Analysis, v. 71 (2009), 2387-2390. (Impact Factor: 1.295)
- M.-C. Anisiu and G. Bozis, Two-dimension potentials which generate spatial families of orbits, Astron. Nachr. 330 (2009), 411-415. (Impact Factor: 1.261)
- G. Bozis and M.-C. Anisiu, Programmed motion in the presence of homogeneity, Astron. Nachr., 330 (2009), 791-796. (Impact Factor: 1.261)
- I. Păvăloiu and E. Cătinaş, On a Steffensen-Hermite method of order three, Applied Mathematics and Computation, v. 215 (2009) no. 7, pp. 2663-2672. (Impact Factor: 0.961)
- C.I. Gheorghiu and F.-I. Dragomirescu, Spectral methods in linear stability. Applications in thermal convection with variable gravity field, Applied Numerical Mathematics, v. 59 (2009) 1290-1302. (Impact Factor: 0.952)
- E. Cătinaş, Estimating the radius of an attraction ball, Applied Mathematics Letters, v. 22 (2009) no. 5, pp. 712-714. (Impact Factor: 0.948)
- V.A. Ilea and D. Otrocol, On a D.V. Ionescu’s problem for functional-differential equations, Fixed Point Theory 10 (2009), no. 1, 125-140. (Impact Factor: 0.700)
- C. Mustăţa, On the approximation of the global extremum of a semi-Lipschitz function, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, v. 6 (2009) no. 2, pp. 169-180. (Impact Factor: 0.357)
- I. Păvăloiu, A unified treatment of the modified Newton and chord methods, Carpathian J. Math. 25, no. 2, 2009, pp. 192-196. (ISI monitored journal)
- N. Suciu and C. Vamoş, Ergodic estimations of upscaled coefficients for diffusion in random velocity fields, 8th International Conference on Monte Carlo and Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods in Scientific Computing, Jul 6-11, 2008 Montreal, Canada, Monte Carlo and quasi-Monte Carlo methods, 2008, Ed. P. L’Ecuyer and B. Owen, Springer Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 617-626, Book copyright year 2010, ISBN 978-3-642-04106-8. (ISI Proceedings)
Papers in proceedings of international conferences, published with ISBN
- F.A. Radu and N. Suciu, Stochastic simulations based on mixed finite elements for solute transport in groundwater, Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., 9 (2009) 19-22.
- G. Bozis and M.-C. Anisiu, Programmed motion with homogeneity assumptions, Proceedings of the International Conference on the Dynamics of Celestial Bodies, 23-26 June 2008, Litohoro-Olympus, Thessaloniki, Greece, Eds. H. Varvoglis and Z. Knezevic, Beograd 2009, 83-87 (ISBN 978-960-243-664-6).
- C. Pop, C. Vamoş, M. Crăciun and C. Curuţiu, Is Bucharest Stock Exchange influenced by the five traded financial investment companies?, Proceedings of the IASK International Conference Global Management 2009, Seville, Spain, June 22-24, ISBN: 978-989-95806-9-5, pp. 603-613.
Papers in romanian journals monitored/ranked by CNCSIS, indexed in Mathscinet and ZBL
- C. Mustăţa, Extensions of semi-Hölder real valued functions on a quasi-metric space, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., 38 (2009), no. 2, pp. 49-56. (CNCSIS journal ranked B+)
- Ş.M. Şoltuz, Inverse problems for quasicontractive maps, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx., 38 (2009), no. 2, pp. 79-83. (CNCSIS journal ranked B+)