About the Journal
Journal of Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory
- is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes, since 1972, original papers in all areas of Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory;
- is edited at "Tiberiu Popoviciu" Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romanian Academy) and printed at the Publishing House of the Romanian Academy;
- its former name is Revue d'Analyse Numérique et de Théorie de l'Approximation (see the history section);
- all its papers are freely available at the "free archives" section, either scanned (1972-2000), or latex-pdf (since 2001);
- the papers are not necessarily in final pdf version (DOI's, hyperrefs to be added to the refs, some scanned papers to be retyped); version of each pdf posted soon;
- further submissions of manuscripts should not be sent by e-mail, but by registering (check the "as author" option), and then by uploading the files.