At present, the Institute members attend the Institute Seminar, organized weekly.
The weekly themes will be posted soon.
After its foundation, the Institute organized 9 seminars held weekly (according to an original document from 1970, available soon):
- Seminar on Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Analysis, lead by acad. Tiberiu Popoviciu
- Seminar on Best Approximation and Mathematical Programming, lead by prof. Elena Popoviciu (honorary member of ICTP)
- Seminar on Probabilities and Information Theory, lead by cerc. pr. dr. Stefan Berţi
- Seminar on Mathematical Problems in Cybernetics, lead by assoc. prof. Cornel Tarţea (honorary member of ICTP)
- Seminar on Operations Research, lead by cerc. pr. dr. Iosif Kecskés
- Seminar on Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, lead by lect. dr. Oleg Aramă (honorary member of ICTP) and cerc. pr. dr. Dumitru Ripianu
- Seminar on Numerical Integration of Differential Equations, lead by acad. Dumitru V. Ionescu (honorary member of ICTP)
- Seminar on Singular Homology of Varieties, lead by acad. Gheorghe Călugăreanu (honorary member of ICTP)
- Seminar on Technology of Integrated Circuits, lead by ing. Bruno Azzola (Section Chief at ICTP).