This is ver. 3.7 (approx) of the website, from August 25, 2018.
- editing the publications of the current members of the Institute as posts, which to be sorted by author, year, domain, etc.
- improving/setting up some personal websites (B. Azzola, B. Bossanyi, A. Prodan, V. Costea, D. Cigmaian, M. Mircu)
- completion of the posting of the LaTeX-pdf files of the papers of I. Pavaloiu in his posts.
- completion of setting up profiles for all the current members: Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Orcid, ResearcherID, Scopus.
- editing the publications of I. Pavaloiu as posts – to be completed.
- retyping in LaTeX of the relevant papers of I. Pavaloiu, with the (partial) inclusion of the LaTeX-pdf files in the posts.
- ver. 3.0 (2015): version set up by I. Boros and M. Nechita, using WordPress.
M. Nechita and I. Boros set up the OJS system for J. Numer. Anal. Approx. Theory
- ver. 2.0 (2004): version set up by C. Vamos, using DreamWeaver;
– each member of the Institute has its own website;
– the annual reports are posted on the website.
- ver. 1.0 (2001): J. Numer. Anal. Approx. Theory (formerly Rev. Anal. Numer. Approx. Theory) is posted on the web, and a summary of the Institute.
We believe our Institute is one of the first institutes of the Romanian Academy having a website.