Page under construction. Version of October 15, 2017.
Some members of the Institute have received prizes of the Romanian Academy:
- Oleg Aramă (“Gh. Ţiţeica” prize of the Romanian Academy, 1965)
- Dumitru Ripianu (“Gh. Ţiţeica” prize of the Romanian Academy, 1965)
- Emil Muntean (premiul “Gh. Lazăr” al Academiei Române, 1965)
- Ion Păvăloiu (“Gh. Lazăr” prize of the Romanian Academy, 1974)
- Elena Popoviciu (“Gh. Ţiţeica” prize of the Romanian Academy, 1974)
- Ladislau Németi (“Gh. Lazăr” prize of the Romanian Academy, 1974)
The founder and former leader, acad. Tiberiu Popoviciu, has been distinguished with the distinction Emeritus Scientist (Om de Stiinţă Emerit), which was the highest distinction of that time. He was also awarded numerous other distinctions and prizes.
- C.-I. Gheorghiu (1990, premiul “S. Stoilow” al Academiei Române),
- C. Vamoş (2010, Diploma de excelenţă, din partea Academiei Române Filiala Cluj-Napoca),
- I. Păvăloiu (2010, Diploma de excelenţă pentru rezultate remarcabile în matematică, din partea Academiei Române, Filala din Cluj-Napoca, 2009, Disticţia de excelenţă din partea Universităţii de Nord Baia-Mare),
- E. Cătinaş (2015, Diploma Distincţia Culturală a Academiei Române, pentru importante contribuţii ştiinţifice în analiza numerică),
- M. Crăciun (2016, Diploma de excelentă Gh. Bariţiu a Academiei Române Filiala Cluj-Napoca).
- I. Boros (2017)
- C.D. Alecsa (2019)