The Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory workgroup:
- Prof. Dr. Radu Precup, corresponding member of the Romanian Academy
- Dr. Emil Cătinaş (workgroup coordinator)
- Prof. Dr. Octavian Agratini
- Dr. Diana Otrocol
- Dr. Mihai Nechita
- Imre Boros
- Andrei Stan
- Andra Malina
The Numerical Modeling workgroup:
- Dr. Călin-Ioan Gheorghiu (workgroup coordinator)
- Dr. rer. nat. habil. Nicolae Suciu
- Dr. Maria Crăciun
- Eng. Mircea Bocu
- Dr. Costică Mustăța
- CSI Liviu Negrescu
- Prof. dr. Ion Păvăloiu (former head of ICTP)
- Math. Werner Schuster (ICEA Bucharest, SAP Germany), who has finalized the first OS from Romania (for the DACICC-200 computer).
Dr. rer. nat. habil. Nicolae Suciu supervises PhD theses.
He has recently supervised the thesis Filtered density functions for uncertainty assessment of transport in groundwater, by Lennart Schüler, defended on September 8, 2016, at Jena University, Germany; the thesis received the distinction Magna Cum Laudae.
- Emilia Rodica Iuşan (secretary) [since 2006]
- Mihai Georgia (librarian) [since 1990]
- Dorina Mocanu [since 2004]