The Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory workgroup:
- Dr. Emil Cătinaş (workgroup coordinator)
- Prof. Dr. Octavian Agratini
- Dr. Diana Otrocol
- Dr. Mihai Nechita
- Imre Boros
The Numerical Modeling workgroup:
- Dr. Călin-Ioan Gheorghiu (workgroup coordinator)
- Dr. rer. nat. habil. Nicolae Suciu
- Dr. Maria Crăciun
- Eng. Mircea Bocu
- Dr. Costică Mustăța
- CSI Liviu Negrescu
- Prof. dr. Ion Păvăloiu (former head of ICTP)
- CSI dr. Vasile Peteanu (former head of Territorial Center for Electronic Computing Cluj-Napoca/Centrul Teritorial de Calcul Electronic Cluj-Napoca)
- Math. Werner Schuster (ICEA Bucharest, SAP Germany), who has finalized the first OS from Romania (for the DACICC-200 computer).
Prof. dr. Octavian Agratini supervises PhD theses at Babeş-Bolyai University.
Dr. rer. nat. habil. Nicolae Suciu supervises PhD theses.
He has recently supervised the thesis Filtered density functions for uncertainty assessment of transport in groundwater, by Lennart Schüler, defended on September 8, 2016, at Jena University, Germany; the thesis received the distinction Magna Cum Laudae.
- Emilia Rodica Iuşan (secretary) [since 2006]
- Mihai Georgia (librarian) [since 1990]
- Dorina Mocanu [since 2004]