Former member of ICTP.
He was formed here as numerical analyst – he has prepared and defended the PhD thesis while working at the Institute, and has published several papers in the field.
After leaving ICTP he has published a (cited) paper in SIAM J. Sci. Comput.
Fields of interest:
- Approximation Theory
- Nonlinear Iterative Methods (Newton, conjugate gradients)
- Numerical Analysis/Numerical Linear Algebra:
– iterative methods for solving linear systems;
– multilevel methods (multigrid, algebraic multigrid);
- Numerical Methods for Solving Differential and Partial Differential Equations:
– finite differences, finite element, wavelets, meshless;
- Parallel Algorithms (MPI)
- Methods for Accelerating the Convergence of Sequences
version: March 12, 2018.