- V. Soporan, C. Vamoş, C. Pavai, Numerical Modeling of Solidification, Ed. Dacia, Cluj-Napoca, 2003 (in Romanian).
- C.I. Gheorghiu, Numerical Methods for Dynamical Systems, Scientific Book Publishing House, Cluj-Napoca, 2004, 151 pp., ISBN 973-686-396-6 978-973-686-896-2 (in Romanian)
Papers in JCR/ISI journals
- M.-C. Anisiu, An alternative point of view on the equations of the inverse problem of Dynamics, Inverse Problems 20 (2004), 1865-1872
- M.-C. Anisiu, Cristina Blaga, G. Bozis, Special families of orbits in the direct problem of Dynamics, Celest. Mech. Dyn.Astron. 88 (3) (2004), 245-257
- B.E. Rhoades and Ş.M. Şoltuz, The equivalence between Mann-Ishikawa iterations and multistep iteration, Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, 58 (2004) no. 1-2, 219-228.
- B.E. Rhoades and Ş.M. Şoltuz, The equivalence between the convergences of Ishikawa and Mann iterations for asymptotically nonexpansive in the intermediate sense and strong successively pseudocontractive maps, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 289 (2004), 266-278.
Papers in international journals
- B.E. Rhoades and Ş.M. Şoltuz, The equivalence of Mann and Ishikawa iterations dealing with strongly pseudocontractive or strongly accretive maps, PanAmerican Mathematical Journal, 14 (2004), Number 4, 51-59.
- B.E. Rhoades and Ş.M. Şoltuz, The equivalence of Mann and Ishikawa iteration for a Lipschitzian ψ-uniformly pseudocontractive and ψ-uniformly accretive map, Tamkang J. Math. 35 (2004), 235-245.
- B.E. Rhoades and Ş.M. Şoltuz, The Equivalence of Mann Iteration and Ishikawa iteration for ψ-uniformly pseudocontractive or ψ-uniformly accretive maps, Internat. J. Math. Sci. 2004: 46, 2443-2451.
- N. Suciu, C. Vamoş, H. Vereecken, J. Vanderborght, and H. Hardelauf, Numerical modeling of large scale transport of contaminant solutes using the global random walk algorithm, Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, 10(2), 155-179, 2004.
Papers in other journals
- M.-C. Anisiu, J. Cassaigne, Properties of the complexity function for finite words, Rev. Anal. Numér. Théor. Approx. 33 (2) (2004), 123-139 (pdf file here)
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Mioc, Symmetries in the Popovici-Manev photogravitational field, Rom. Astron. J. 14 (1) (2004), 71-80
- Ş.M. Şoltuz, A remark concerning the paper “An equivalence between the convergence of Ishikawa, Mann and Picard iterations”, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 33 (2004) no. 1, 95-96.
- C. Mustăţa and Şt. Cobzaş, Extension of bounded linear functionals and best approximation in space with asymmetric norm, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 33 (2004) no. 1, 39-50.
- C. Mustăţa, Characterization of ε-nearest points in space with asymmetric seminorm, Rev. Anal. Numer. Theor. Approx. 33 (2004) no. 2, 203-208.
- N. Suciu, C. Vamoş, H. Vereecken, J. Vanderborght, H. Hardelauf, Global Random Walk Model of Diffusion in Random Velocity Fields, Buletin ştiintific, Seria Mat. si Inf. (9), 307-312, Univ. Pitesti, 2003.
- M. Crăciun, On compound operators depending on s parameters, Rev. Anal. Numér. Théor. Approx., vol. 33 (2004), no. 1, pp.51-60. (pdf)
- I. Păvăloiu, On approximating the inverse of a matrix, Creative Math., 12 (2003), pp. 15-20. (appeared in 2004).
- I. Păvăloiu, Local convergence of general Steffensen type methods, Rev. Anal. Numér. Théor. Approx., 33 (2004) 1, pp. 79-86.
- I. Păvăloiu, Local convergence of some Newton type methods for nonlinear systems, Rev. Anal. Numér. Théor. Approx., 33 (2004) 2, pp. 209-213.
- I. Păvăloiu, Emil Cătinaş, On the Chebyshev method, with numerical applications to the eigenpair problem, Analele Universităţii de Vest Timişoara, Seria Matem. si Inform., 41 (2003) fasc. Special, pp. 183-1912003, pp. 183-191, (appeared in 2004).
- C.V.L. Pop, I. Turcu, C.Vamoş, Simulation of fluctuating interference pattern for light scattered on erythrocytes in suspension, Studia Universitatis Babes-Bolyai, Physica, special issue 2, XLVIII, 2003 (appeared in April 2004), pp.511-514.
Other papers (in proceedings, etc.)
- C. Mustăţa, On the characterization of generalized nearest point, Annals of the Tiberiu Popoviciu Seminar of Functional Equations, Approximation and Connexity, vol. 2 (2004), 65-74.
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Anisiu, Strong forces in Celestial Mechanics, Annals of the Tiberiu Popoviciu Seminar of Functional Equations, Approximation and Convexity 2 (2004), 3-9 (pdf file here)
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Anisiu, An estimation of a generalized divided difference in uniformly convex spaces, in Analysis, Functional Equations, Approximation and Convexity, Proceedings of the Conference Held in Honour of Prof. Elena Popoviciu, Cluj-Napoca, September 30, 2004, 57-62 (pdf file here)
- M.-C. Anisiu, V. Anisiu, On the pointwise convergence of a family of functionals on C(I), Annals of the Tiberiu Popoviciu Seminar of Functional Equations, Approximation and Convexity, ISSN 1584-4536, 1 (2003), 17-27 (appeared in 2004).
- C.I. Gheorghiu, On the spectral characterization of some numerical methods, Proceedings of ICNODEA, UBB Cluj-Napoca, august 2004, 5 pages (Abstracts p. 70).
(to be completed)
(to be completed)
Other activities (grants, editorial duties, etc.)
(to be completed)
- C.I. Gheorghiu: 1095.76037, 1079.65113, 1079.65116, 1060.65117, 1057.65087, 1059.65089, 1050.65109, 1055.65136, 1050.65112, 1050.65116, 1055.76031, 1049.65120, 1049.65119, 1049.65129, 1047.65102, 1040.65098, 1041.65093, 1040.65100, 1066.76036, 1038.65115
(to be completed)
updated: June 28, 2023.