During November 6-10, as part of the 2023 edition of the Cluj Academic Days,
Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romanian Academy) will be organizing the online conference
Numerical Analysis, Numerical Modeling, Approximation Theory (NA-NM-AT 2023)
The focus will be on numerical applications in different areas (Numerical Analysis, Numerical Modeling, Scientific Computing).
A special emphasis will be on different practical aspects (programming languages, parallel computing, GPU computing, etc.).
Some numerical or theoretical aspects from Approximation Theory (studied at the Institute, or by some collaborators) will be also presented.
- August 20: the conference e-mail address nanmat@ictp is working normally after having had some issues.
- Radu Bălan (University of Maryland, USA)
- Liliana Borcea (University of Michigan, USA)
- Radu Boţ (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Coralia Carțiș (University of Oxford, UK)
- Adrian Constantin (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Dan Crișan (Imperial College, UK)
- Victoriţa Dolean-Maini (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Traian Iliescu (Virginia Tech, USA)
- Adrian Muntean (Karlstads Universitet, Sweden)
- Maria Neuss-Radu (Friedrich Alexander Universitaet, Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany)
- Silviu Niculescu (CNRS and Inria Saclay, France)
- Sorin Pop (Hasselt University, Belgium)
- Florin Radu (University of Bergen, Norway)
- Adrian Sandu (Virginia Tech, USA)
- Gabriel Turinici (Université Paris Dauphine, France)