Scientific researcher at Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis
Current research domains:
- Numerical Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations
- Spectral Methods for Partial Differential Equations
|2015-||Doctoral Studies at Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, “Babeş-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca|
|2013-2015||Master Studies at Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, “Babeş-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca, field Applied Mathematics;|
|2011-2012||Erasmus student at Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest|
|2010-2013||Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, “Babeş-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca|
Conferences and workshops:
- International Summer School on Deep Learning 2017, University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain 17th – 21th July 2017
- Evolutionary Computing in Optimization and Data Mining, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, Romania June 19 – 22, 2017,
- International Summer School of Mathematics, Analytical and Computer Assisted Methods in Mathematical Models, Debrecen 1-14 September 2013
- C.D. Alecsa, T. Pinţa, I. Boros, New optimization algorithms for neural network training using operator splitting techniques, Neural Networks, 126 (2020), 178-190. doi: 10.1016/j.neunet.2020.03.018
- C.D. Alecsa, I. Boros, F. Frank, P. Knabner, M. Nechita, A. Prechtel, A. Rupp, N. Suciu, Numerical benchmark study for flow in highly heterogeneous aquifers, Adv. Water Res., 138 (2020), 103558
- C.D. Alecsa, I. Boros, F. Frank, P. Knabner, M. Nechita, A. Prechtel, A. Rupp, N. Suciu, Benchmark for numerical solutions of flow in heterogeneous groundwater formations, arxiv 1911.10774
- 411 (2019) no. 29, pp. 7907–7913. (doi: , SERS assessment of the cancer-specific methylation pattern of genomic DNA: towards the detection of acute myeloid leukemia in patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 10.1007/s00216-019-02213-2)
- V. Moisoiu, A. Socaciu, A. Stefancu, S. D. Iancu, I. Boros, C. Alecsa, C. Rachieriu, A. R. Chiorean, D. Eniu, N. Leopold, C. Socaciu, D. Eniu, Breast cancer diagnosis by surface-enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) of urine, Appl. Sci., 9 (2019) no. 4, 806.
- I. Boros, Accurate Chebyshev collocation solutions for the biharmonic eigenproblem on a rectangle, J. Numer. Anal. Approx. Theory, 46 (2017) no. 1, pp. 38-46.
- L. Dioşan, A. Andreica, I. Boros, I. Voiculescu, N. Popovici, Interval-state cellular automata and their applications to image segmentation, SAGE Publications, 2017 (10th Summer Workshop on Interval Methods, and 3rd International Symposium on Set Membership Applications, Reliability and Theory).
- L. Dioşan, A. Andreica, I. Boros, I. Voiculescu (2017, April). Avenues for the use of cellular automata in image segmentation. In European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation (pp. 282-296). Springer, Cham.
- I. Boros, Rezolvarea numerică a ecuaţiilor cu derivate parţiale folosind metoda liniilor, Didactica Mathematica, 33 (2015), pp. 17-26.
Last modified: July 3rd, 2020.