Assistant researcher at Tiberiu Popoviciu Institute of Numerical Analysis
- Partial Differential Equations
- Nonlinear Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
Date and Place of Birth
Câmpeni (Alba), 1997
Education and degrees
2021-present: Ph.D. Student in Mathematics, Nonlinear Analysis.Scientific advisor: Prof. dr. Radu Precup
2019-2021: Master Degree in Advanced Mathematics, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
2016-2019: Bachelor Degree in Mathematics and Computer Science, Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
2012-2016, Avram Iancu National College, Câmpeni
2021-present: Research assistant at ICTP
Talks at Conferences
- 15’th Franco-Romanian Colloquium of Applied Mathematics, Toulouse, France, 29 August -2 September, 2022.
- Fourth Romanian Itinerant Seminar on Mathematical Analysis and its Applications (RISSMA), Brasov, 19-21 May, 2022.
- Zilele Academice Clujene, 70 de ani de la înființarea Institutului de calcul „Tiberiu Popoviciu” (28.10.2021), Cluj-Napoca.
- International Student Conference StudMath-IT (11.2020), Arad (online).
- Programming languages: Matlab, Julia, PHP (CakePHP, Laravel), Python.
- A. Stan, Nash equilibria for componentwise variational systems, Journal of Nonlinear Functional Analysis, 2023 (2023), art. no. 6, http://jnfa.mathres.org/archives/3029
- R. Precup, A. Stan, Stationary Kirchhoff equations and systems with reaction terms, AIMS Mathematics, 7 (2022) no. 8, pp. 15258-15281. doi: 10.3934/math.2022836