- Carl de Boor, A comment on Ewald Quak's ''About B-splines''
- Ewald Quak, About B-splines. Twenty answers to one question: What is the cubic B-spline for the knots -2,-1,0,1,2?
- A. Aleman, On some generalizations of convex sets and convex functions
- I. Maruşciac, On Fritz John type optimality criterion in multi-objective optimization
- Ding-Xuan Zhou, Wavelet transform, Toeplitz type operators and decomposition of functions on the upper half-plane
- O. Nevanlinna, On the numerical solutions of some Volterra equations on infinite intervals
- G. Avdelas, A. Hadjidimos, A. Yeyios, Some theoretical and computational results concerning the Accelerated Overrelaxation (AOR) method
Interested in submitting? There are some rules posted on the Information for authors page.
Prof. Francesco Altomare, member of the Editorial Board, has turned 70. See here a paper.Read more about Most viewed recent articles