J. Numer. Anal. Approx. Theory
- is a single-blind, peer-reviewed journal which publishes, since 1972, original papers in all areas of Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory;
- is edited by "Tiberiu Popoviciu" Institute of Numerical Analysis (Romanian Academy) and printed by the Publishing House of the Romanian Academy;
- its former name is Revue d'analyse numérique et de théorie de l'approximation (see the history section);
- all its papers are freely available at the "free archives" section, either scanned (1972-2000), or latex-pdf (since 2001);
- submissions of manuscripts should not be sent by e-mail, but by registering (please check the "as author" option).
Most viewed recent articles
Vol 46 No 2 (2017)